Expanding with Season – RP Meats introduce Season to Blakes Meats.
This month seen Season client, RP Meats, sign up for a multi company Season system as they expand IT infrastructure into sister company Blakes Meats.
Blakes Meats has been supplying the catering trade for over 40 years and take great pride in their work and levels of service, quality and value. Sourcing their meat directly from farms in Kent, Sussex and surrounding counties, they are a trade only business supplying: restaurants; hotels; pubs; cafes; delicatessens; schools; colleges; prisons; nursing homes; golf clubs and sporting venues to name but a few. They supply an extensive range of chilled and frozen meat products as well as offering a growing number of complimentary products.
Season working with the catering butcher trade.
Season has been operating in the catering butcher trade across the UK and Ireland for over 28 years. The meat sector is “the bread and butter” of Datos and Season. We have helped our clients grow profits, increase accuracy, reduce paper and credits plus much more.
Key Features of catering butchers benefit from with Season:
Work with both weight and quantity-based products.
– Whether you’re bringing in large beef fores or boxes of burgers Season will accommodate both weight and quantity-based product. Season can also calculate the typical weight of quantity-based products which automatically populates when doing a purchase order or invoice!
Accurate costs deliver accurate yields.
– Season will take all of your operational costs into account. From buying in produce, cutting it up, boxing it and selling it you can see the exact costs in just a few simple clicks.
– Operators can see product yields on screen whilst working on orders ensuring you get the most out of what you put in. Run the stock yields report for more detailed analysis.
– Our Recipe Management Module allows you to create products to your own bespoke recipes telling operators what to use and how much of it, again all fully costed with an audit trail for accountability.
Full Traceability and HACCP Management
– Set up traceability profiles for your products making accreditation easy and hassle free. When completing orders in the Factory you can copy a traceability profile and apply it to the next product worked on increasing efficiency.
– Customisable HACCP questions allow you to record the exact information you need. Season will also create an audit trail allowing for detailed reports to be produced.
Meet all your labelling requirements
– Season can replace costly label production units in your factory, produce labels for allergen, retail, box, stock etc. in impressively quick time using our Active X labelling.
– Work with your suppliers GS1 barcode labels and put an end to the costly and time consuming practice of relabelling product. The information stored within the GS1 supplier label will be updated into Season automatically!
– Create product specifications with photo representation for all your products. Using Season Online Shop your customers can submit their own specs putting an end to backdoor disputes!
Live communications between your Office & Factory
-Season Factory runs on touch panel PC’s and/or tablet computers. The simple graphical based navigation transcends language barriers and puts an end to pieces of paper being passed throughout your business.
-Orders for picking/processing are available on screen as soon as they are submitted in the office. This is also true for receiving goods into your business.
-Office operators can see live status updates as orders are being prepared.
-As stock moves through your business Season will track all movements and conversions meaning that you get live stock information at a glance!
The features above are only a glimpse of what Season offers ambitious and modern Catering Butchers. If you think any of the above could help your business or you would like more information get in touch today for a full demonstration. Send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +4428 38 362 002