Fresh Produce Industry
Season has been helping Fruit and Veg Companies improve their efficiency and profitability for more than 23 years. It provides a cost effective solution, ensuring that your customers get the right product, at the correct price and on time. It reduces paperwork and provides a seamless constant flow of information.
Popular Features Include:
* Very fast order entry system with ability to split products e.g. a box of apples can be sold as, a box, a pack of four, a kg, or even a single apple.
* Season will work out the price of splits from the whole price of the product and can add on price uplifts for splitting.
* Production reports by department show Prep products to be produced.
* Multiple price books and ability to setup quantity ranges for price books.
* Batch Traceability can be setup to automatically “Retain a Batch number” until stock has been used.
* Bulletin Boards communicate product to be sold to sales staff.
* Pick Notes by customer or department to get orders picked and vehicles dispatched in time
* Specifications including pictures ensures customers get the product the way they want
* The ability to sell product either whole or in portions, and by quantity, weight or both
* EDI Interface through partners Atlas & Celtrino and Web Orders via XML files
* Multiple traceability profiles giving full flexibility
* Printing and scanning of GS1 barcode labels including ingredients list and allergen declarations
Season clients in the Fresh Produce Industry
Get Fresh – Belfast – Northern Ireland
Glenfresh Foods – Strabane – Northern Ireland
A B Fruits – Bedford – England
J. Rastrick & Sons – St James Market – Bradford
Prior Brothers – Cavan- Ireland
Mourne Veg – Kilkeel- Northern Ireland