Season has been helping businesses in the ingredients sector for over 20 years. It provides a cost-effective solution, ensuring that your customers get the right product, at the correct price and on time. It reduces paperwork and provides a seamless constant flow of information.
Running in more than 100 sites across Ireland and the UK, ranging from Single User Systems to PLC’s.
Popular Features include
* Reduce paper work by implement Season POS on tablet devices, allowing you to remove docket books from your business
*Manage Customers Prices, Costs & Supplier Prices using the Price Control Centre
*Advanced SOP gives sales teams all the tools they need to meet and beat their targets.
* Reports put you in control of costs and profits to let you analyse performance in real-time see who has stopped buying from you best / worst performing customers / products, gross margin, trend analysis and much more.
* Stock forecasting ensures you always have sufficient stock to meet orders
*Emailing of invoices, statements and purchase orders
Bulletin Board communicates special offers, customer information and credit information
* Pick Notes by customer or department to get orders picked and vehicles dispatched in time
* Specifications including pictures ensures customers get the product the way they want
* The ability to sell product either whole or in portions, and by quantity, weight or both
* Recipe formulation and Jobs breakdown with full yield and operator management
* Stock control, including recommended stock ordering
*Audit trail throughout the system giving complete visibility of who did what and when
*Caters for all your labelling requirments including stock, pallet, retail and allergen labels
* EDI Interface through partners Atlas & Celtrino and Web Orders via XML files
* Multiple Traceability profiles giving full flexibility and makes accreditation easy
* Printing and scanning of GS1 barcode labels including ingredients list and allergen declarations
* Complaint Management Identifies problem areas.
Season clients in the Markets
James Burden – 3 sites across the UK including Smithfield Meat Market London
Smith Sagar – New Smithfield Market Manchester – England
J Rastrick Ltd – St James Market Bradford – England
La Tua Pasta – Borough Market London – England