Running on IP rated Touch Panel PC’s or Windows Tablets and can communicate with scales, scanners and label printers, to cover all factory operations and Food Accreditation Standards.
Integration with GS1 barcodes speeds up operations.
It covers all your processes and provides full stock control, traceability and makes food accreditation easy.
Customer Prep Notes, Product Specifications, Product OCM and Pallet Labels, along with stock management, traceability and HACCP increases production efficiency and accuracy.
Computerise your existing scales by adding a compatible weighing indicator
EU Compliance with Weights and Measures. NMO cert 13.2 GB-1488
1Goods In and receiving product
Book in your stock at goods in quickly and easily
- Purchase orders available on screen as soon as they are submitted in the office
- Various filters allow operators to pinpoint exactly what they need.
- Enter traceability and HACCP information if required as an intuitive part of everyday operations.
- Weigh produce and have the weight captured on screen or manually keyed in
- Produce any variation of label at the push of a button (Stock, Retail, Box etc)
- Use our barcode wizard to use GS1 barcodes and scan supplier labels to confirm stock received.
- Audit Trail runs in the background giving you complete visibility over the booking in process
Processing of product from ingredients/primals to finished goods
- Capable of tracking all of your processes through the Job system
- Operators can be assigned to specific Jobs as well as creating their own
- On screen yield analysis as you work with product
- Communicate messages to operators on screen such as customer specifications, prep notes etc.
- Scan labels to input stock into a process. Keeps stock figures accurate, speeds up processes and reduces human error.
- Obtain accurate product costs based on raw material used, including packaging and labour
- Capture traceability and HACCP information, ensuring you stay accredited.
- Full audit management of operator activities, see who did what and when
- Produce product, box and pallet labels
- Fully compliant with weights and measures to produce retail standard labels
- Prepare recipes to exact tolerances with bulk and hand weighing to improve consistency and reduce waste.
- Recipe recalculation feature helps rectify mistakes by keeping product creation consistent
- Follow on screen instructions and HACCP questions
- Three levels of traceability giving a practical solution for all companies
Speed up your dispatch operations
- Mange orders split over different departments
- Print labels and pick note labels with shipping and product details
- Ability to view specifications, prep notes
- Confirmed orders are instantaneously available for invoicing
- Scan supplier (GS1 Format) or your own labels for easy dispatch
- Split boxes and replacement product options
Season factory integrates with various industry weighing indicators and labelling printers
- Convert an existing scale to a computerised one by just changing a weighing indicator
- Transfer stock to and from different locations.
- Produce pallet labels or individual box labels for required level of traceability
- Customisable Traceability and HACCP to cater for all your processes
- Create purchase orders at point of receipt using supplier history
- Stock check available by scanning product barcodes
Other benefits and features include:
- Label products to industry GS1 standard using bartender label design software
- Ability to ask the operator HACCP questions throughout the production process
- Box management counts how many are due to be delivered to the customer
- Retrieve yields per operator
- Full security on what an operator can view and access
- Stocks are updated at every stage in real time.