Quick pick – The fastest way to pick your products with Season
Want to get your vans on the Road sooner? Want to track the status of orders as they’re being worked on? You can do all this and more with Season.
The Season Order Entry program will allow you to quickly and accurately entry orders.
– Order History shows what the customer is buying and has stopped buying. Want to see what a customer normally buys on a given day? Simply tick a box.
– Orders can also come into the system via the web on our online ordering platform Season Online Shop.
– Once an order is submitted it is made available for operators to pick immediately in Season Factory via touch screen terminals or tablets removing paperwork.
– Scan labels to pick products heightening accuracy and speeding up the picking process dramatically.
– Colour coding of orders gives real time updates of how close an order is to completion.
– Audit Trail records who did what and when so you get the full picture of order created to invoice produced.
Pick Note option
The more traditional and familiar picking method. We realise that change can be a slow burner and that’s why with Season we give you options in how much you want to implement at any given time. The pick note method only requires a Season Office package.
– Sales staff enter an order using the order entry programme benefitting from all of Season’s SOP tools.
– A paper pick note is printed for pickers with product specifications and pickers confirm or amend the quantities picked.
– The order is updated in the Office system to confirm what has been picked and invoices are printed.
– This process replaces hand written order books.
– The paperless option and Season Factory can be added on at any time.
Additional features with Season to help you get vans out sooner include:
– Prioritise deliveries with route and drop sequence management.
– Setup customer repeat orders.
– Season OnLine Shop gets rid of the answer machine.
– Season Road automates deliveries and POD’s.
The choice is yours with Season. If your business could benefit from a system designed specifically for the food industry in the UK and Ireland with a proven record for increasing profitability get in touch now. For a full demonstration send an enquiry to email@example.com or give us a call on 028 38 362 002.