Selling Smart @ Fresco – Season Comms Manager
This month seen Glasgow based food service and distributer Fresco Food Service sign up for the newly launched Season Comms Manager. The recently released VOIP phone integration system from Datos.
Season Comms Manager launched earlier this year and allows operators to manage incoming and outgoing calls and emails directly from Season Office.
Season aims to cater for all your business processes and with Comms Manager you can manage and control another key process – communications
Season Comms Manager :-
- Eliminates the need for an expensive handset on the desk, Calls can be pushed to any Bluetooth enabled device
- Ability to call customers directly from telesales list to place orders
- Ability to call supplier & supplier contacts from supplier setup
- Ability to call customers and contacts from customer setup
- When receiving calls, contact recognition is used to identify the contact calling, and with one click you can load the customer/supplier with the correct details, so that you can quickly put on an order, check account balances, check prices etc.
- Operators can setup shortcuts & private numbers per user
- Operators can see the other extensions phone status i.e. on call, on hold etc
- Handle calls from multiple lines at once
- Put calls on hold, transfer calls to another extension and setup quick extension call transfers
- Highly flexible Season Comms Manager is compatible with the vast majority of VOIP setups
- Becomes a part of the Season work flow, one program capable of running all your business communications.
- Built in call log runs in the background
- Advanced search allows operators to key in part of a number or name and Season will find the right contact
- 60 programmable on screen buttons to setup extensions and private numbers.
We look forward to see the impact Season Comms Manager has at Fresco Foods. If you think your business could benefit get in touch today send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 028 38 362 002